Tuesday, March 24, 2009

uh.... yeah..... riiiiiiight......

10:09 PM me: who are you online with?
10:10 PM Christopher: my other girlfriend
me: oh
well..
ok
Christopher: yeah
sorry babe
she's my 510 gf
me: i knew it
10:11 PM Christopher: hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game
me: i have nothing to say to you
Christopher: that's right trick
keep your mouth shut
j/k!
i love you and only you
10:12 PM * MUAH *
;)
me: you didn't keep that up for long...
lol
Christopher: cuz you had nothing to say to me
i thought that was your way of saying, i'm getting tired of this
me: a technicality
10:13 PM ok.
well... let's get this straight.
if you have a 510 gf
you cannot have a 425 gf
got it
Christopher: lets make that deal on april 16
me: ouch
10:14 PM this is going on my blog
lol
Christopher: haha



don't worry. we're good.

No comments: