Thursday, September 2, 2010

25 by 26

Before I turn 26, I want to have visited at least 25 states. With the summer almost behind me, I think I've lost the best time for long road trips and optimal travel weather... but I'm not losing hope. 9 states in 8 months, let's give this a shot.

Done: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington

To Do: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

High Probability: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Michigan, Texas

I hope I never kick this travel bug. I feel very fortunate to have been able to travel a lot with my family. I want to be able to give these worldly experiences to my kids, too, one day.

If you feel the need to hit the road or hop a plane, let me know! Travel is more fun when you have someone to enjoy it with.