Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pre-Move "SHOPPING" List

hahahahaha... i'm laughing at myself as I think of things I want to buy for the move. it's exciting and it kinda feels like back-to-school shopping. wasn't back-to-school shopping so much fun?

i should probably be saving now that I'm back in rent mode... and with that, add all the start-up costs... but i think these are pretty reasonable. don't you?

- chains for my car
- SLR camera to catch the beauty of gold country & yosemite
- work clothes - jeans, long sleeved-shirts, bug spray (omg, so many bugs!)
- hiking shoes
- things to furnish a living room with (i only had to furnish my own bedroom when i moved to seattle)

it's probably a good thing that there aren't any bigbox stores in oakhurst/bass lake/north fork. Lord knows i can get into trouble...

i can't wait to move. =D

No comments: