Sunday, June 1, 2008

and so it begins...

...a blog solely dedicated to a year's journey.

I turned 23 just 8 days ago, but on a daily basis I feel like I'm pushing 40.

This is my golden year--23 on the 23rd--and I have decided that this is the year to turn things around. I'm talking about a serious lifestyle overhaul. From fitness, health, career, family, and relationships, I want to finally keep things in order.

I want to be happy and healthy--physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

This blog is here to keep me in check, motivated, and accountable.

--------------------------------------------------
1st goal of the year: Lose 50lbs by May 22, 2009

It is so hard to look at myself in the mirror, and it's even harder to realize that I've just let myself go in so many ways.

This large goal is something that will probably get broken up into little goals, like lose at least 4 lbs a month or try a month without soda or learn how to swim.

I'm gonna try a few things to get myself rolling like joining an online network for support & making sure I run 4 days this week.

So here goes...

No comments: