Tuesday, November 18, 2008

when i grow up


The ladies!

Thank yous to all of you (especially Jenn) for this experience. You don't even know how lucky I feel to have been a part of this. To dance, to express myself, to be on stage again... the feelings are tremendous.

For months, I had felt like Kirkland was just a place in passing. Not my home. Just a place I'd be for another year...

But now... now that I've become a part of this community (through dance), I truly feel like this is my home, that I have a reason to be here, that there are people I care about up here and want to develop friendships with.

I'm growing up. Away from everything that I've known as home... and I'm okay with that.

Thank you. You are all so amazing. I hope we get to do this again.

1 comment:

Jaelyn said...

ah! New blog!! Love it! :o)

You made a tart with orange marmalade? awesome!! i should try that. I make mine with a lime glaze. gives it that extra "tart"iness

i hope you're well! thanks for always leaving me comments! i <3 it!!