Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Mystery of the Incarnation

Today, we celebrate the mystery of the Incarnation. That is, a Central Christian doctrine that God became man in the form of Jesus, the son of God and the second person of the Holy Trinity. In Jesus the divine and human nature are joined but neither is changed or diminished.(http://www.answers.com/topic/incarnation#ixzz19CRxVPbA)

"And the Word was made flesh"

Merry Christmas!!

----------

I love my last name.

In my 2nd semester of freshman religion, my teacher told me that I had a pretty cool name. Rita Encarnacion... like Reincarnation... he said I should make "in the flesh" my phrase. LOL. I thought it was pretty funny, but it didn't happen.

And then there was Nacho Libre...

Anyway, after Mass today, I was thinking about how I don't want to give up my last name. It is so special to me. I'm totally hyphenating.

2 comments:

camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camille said...

you will totally work that hyphenated last name!

(looove that part of nacho libre too)