Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dirty money

"So many tears I've cried, but all for nothing I'm afraid to say..."

Why work to make a living, when you're not living your life. Reinvesting in relationships. It's never been my strongest ability or priority, but I can no longer allow myself to be the one on the outside looking in or the one who makes more time for money/upward mobility/self than love/friendship/family.

The people you let into your life and share your life with help define you. When you shut out the ones who love you... Who are you? When you disregard their advice and concern... Who are you? When you chase away the one you love... Who are you?

Cleansing my mind, my body, and my heart. Won't let that dirty money get me down anymore.

real love = real wealth

Opening my eyes to what's around me... And I know I hit the jackpot.

No comments: