Friday, February 25, 2011

This Road

"Maybe this road is taking me from where I was meant to be..."

I'm wasting my time exploring options I no longer have interest in. Time to get focused and back on track. These past two months have been.. Well... Inconsistent. What's wrong with me?

Anyway...

Why am I trying to be something I'm not? I'm almost 26 and I'm gonna end the QLC right now. Why continue being emo and in crisis-mode when you already know what'll make you really happy in life?

In my freshman religion class, we had a project where we created our own crest. Our crest needed a motto. Mine was "Know Thyself". I have strayed far enough from my motto. Why reinvent when I should just reinvest...

I often recall my senior year of high school as one of the best times in my life. And why... Because my hard work was paying off. I need to stop taking shortcuts, but at the same time it's not about working harder but working smarter.

I'm a smart girl. I need to start acting like one again.

Carondelet women... "all of which women is capable..."
I am not gonna let 25 yr old Rita let down the person I was 10 years ago. I owe it to myself.

stuntin' is a habit.

No comments: