Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7

...a crisis takes my mind off another, and before you know it, it's 1:01. an epic failure saved my day.

...early morning musings lead me to the sweet vision of a first lady doing "the dougie" which puts me in a dancing mood to "get me bodied".

...a call home to my mom to hear how her garden is coming along and about how we'll feast for pacquiao's victory on saturday puts me at ease.

...a rush of excitement courses through my veins as i design a pre-birthday fitness blitz with the help of my friends.

...i managed to score a free lunch. =)

...an afternoon recharged by original pilipino music (OPM) and the great ballads i belted in and out of love

..."heartbeats"

today has been a good day.

i'm clean (in my heart)
and clear (in the head)
and under control (of my actions)

no pain today. just pleasure.
taking things a day at a time.
getting excited about upcoming prospects.
7 years brought me here. zero regrets.

[and because another post put me in such a good mood yesterday, here's one for the 80's lover in you]

No comments: